Thursday, May 24, 2012

Apologies but no excuses...

Well I see it has been quite a long time since I've posted. Somehow, I've managed to keep my family blog up to date, but as my inspirations for feeding my toddler have dwindled in these last challenging months, Fit 2 Be A Mom has suffered. Apologies!!!!  No excuses for letting this go, but a food allergy ER visit, a week at Disney, and the anticipation of our newest (due TODAY!) have made momma a bit preoccupied!

I'm working on two new recipes. One of which I received the "Babe, you hit this one out of the park!" when I served it at dinner last night. Not bad for a 40-weeker. My daughter wanted nothing to do with it, so she got leftover noodles and peas. I'll be posting BOTH recipes today- Fish Tacos and Black Bean Burgers. Unless of course baby #2 wants to grace us with her presence!!

It's good to be back...for now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment